Monday, July 25, 2005

Tired Monday

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, but now better

[CuRRent Song:] DJ Jerry - Jeanny 2004

*yawnz* yeah back to blogging. Actually there isn't much to say apart from tired, tired and tired.

Friday went to meet up wif Linda, den so happened my bro n my prospective future sis in law in ard. Ended up we agreed going to Mos. I was like O.o my sis in law is wif a baby and we are going Mos? I mean shouldn't she be watching herself? But well, since they said ok I really dun have too much to say. It's rather spacious on a Friday night at Mos, and Eleen was there but I did not really see her, but she did say she saw me dancing as though I've got a bout of stroke. Oh well...maybe?

My bro was tired and alcohol effect got onto him, so ended up Linda and I brought him home. Having no bus left back for Linda, I accompanied her in my area till the morning she took breakfast at the hawker centre and I walked her to the bus stop. It's like 8 when I'm back home, I woke my mom up but she said later for market, so I went to bed.

Saturday - mom woke me up 10+ and was feeling a lil groggy...nvm, forced myself up and accompanied her to market. Smsed Huifang to cancel our meetup and she told me she sprained her ankle and the badminton plans has to postpone till she gets better. Oh well. After back from market I went to bed and woke up 7+ in the evening (wif plenty of bloody disturbances in the middle of my slp), had dinner and went down PS to wait for Linda to finish work. Once again it's my bro and sis in law appearing again. Linda said she wanted to use the comp so she went over my place (which to me was a bit awkward cos it's rather late) till abt 2am I sent her back home. She still did not wan to go back, so we settled down somewhere ard her area and chatted till the morning and went to have breakfast. Sent her back and on my way home. Reached home ard 830am and bathed, played a lil SG and before I knew it, SG crashed on us. Damn it. Bed time.

Sunday...after slping for another 6 hours, I woke up at 4+. Went online and SG is still down. Yuling asked me out to Pizza Hut and off we went. By the time we finished it's nearly 7, I went back home to prepare to go PS, but before that I went upstairs and helped out the installation of WC3 on Yuling's comp. After that I went down PS to wait for Linda (yet again), this time my bro n sis in law are not ard anymore. We went walk walk (and into shops I've never gone) and I sent her home...hard to believe, but she still does not want to go back!!! Hardly believable her mind can be so sober almost without sleep for 3 days! Again, went another place in her area and slacked till nearly 4 when my mum called me and lashed at me :P so I had to go back. It's like 415am when I'm back home. WOW.

Monday. YAWNZ. Haha...that's now. Chatted wif da sao in MSN jus now. Jus like dis..hope SG is up. Hehe.

.LuKe.

No comments: