Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cooling rainy Tuesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, headache...but satisfied

[CuRRent Song:] Astrada - Just Another Day (Club Mix)

Yesterday went to see Sunshine a while, den back to school to do stuff. Now it reminded me to update my progress...

Nvm, I'll do it later. I reached home ard 6pm after my "dinner" and played SG till 8+ ard 9+ I guess. I was not feeling very well but I caught someone online on MSN - Amelyn, of cos not to mention Eleen who wants to get her blog song done. If I did not remember wrongly, Amelyn's nick was "Amelyn - ... (I can't explain)" so I was a bit curious and made small conversation with her. What turned out "small" became a bigger thing as I went into the familiar counsellor/advisor role and we chatted till 12+! OMG...I had to suppress my stupid headache just for that. Also helped her check her Evo stuff. Anyway has places to find diecast Evo models?

I wonder if I chatted her up correctly because her situation reminded me of something. They (her ex and her) reminded me ABSOLUTELY of the situation between Shan and I 2 years back. It was unbelievable, everything seemed the SAME!!! Whatever she told me, about that guy, I guarantee I pasted my entire situation to match both at the same time. Somehow I got the situation in mind cos how that guy is dealing wif the situation is the same for me 2 years back! Bearing this in mind, I had to tell Amelyn what he could have been thinking. Maybe it wun be the same, but somehow I believe it's similar although it seems uncannily strange how close jus both situations are. It is weird. Life's strange, isn't it?

I've known that whichever guy after me who got Shan will be a lucky guy. I knew it, but I gave her up. I hope her guy won't be THAT stupid to give her up, but being putting my mindset of 2 years ago into him, I won't be surprised if he won't be noticing that fact and forgo her. Only when he lose it..he will realise it..but he won't be able to do anything..and will be way too late when he finally knows what he wants. Same situation, I believe anyone who tries to attempt and succeed wif Amelyn after this guy will still be lucky...but it depends. No two personalities are same, therefore I doubt I can conclude everything in this manner...but being using my instincts, I firmly believe this will be so. Unless an angel came along to knock that guy cold and sober, the process will probably be irreversible. Scary.

It's like 2 mounds from the same cast. Apart from different constellations, everything seem the same...that being the case, why would it be similar? Amelyn and Shan both had water signs (Cancer and Scorpio respectively), but that guy's Virgo (earth) while I'm Piscean (water). To tink, I went to check the charts and stated Virgo and Cancer doesn't work very well. That aside, you can't deduce anything from Star Signs cos water signs suppose to complement each other but guess what, I still gave Shan up. I guess there's a difference between compatibility and how it ends up in the end. When I asked Amelyn why the r/s failed, she said probably cos she's possessive. OMG that sounded like the younger Shan. I linked the age. UNCANNINESS!!! OMG!!! How could it be that close?? But Shan was younger the time I knew her. Guess it's life that it's built in such a way.

Just interesting I thought. May everything be as planned, as progressed. Everything will go as planned, how it is planned by The Almighty.

.LuKe.

No comments: