Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday! Woke up early..to school!

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired on eyes, but average on mood

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Crazy Baby

Yesterday went PS...yeah that's all. Haha. :P stupid update eh??? Well I happen to somehow see Jeannie (Chocobits) and called to say hi =)

Chatted wif Joanna in the late afternoon and also at night, trying to help her wif her horrendous blogskin (it's not her fault; the coding is way too messy)...now, come to think, I must complete Belle's skin right after Joanna's else I tink the former will come and kill me soon enough...:P

Also went to Mad's place to check out my camera...Corrie did not pass her the transfer cable, how to transfer the pics to the comp? Strange person. LOl.

Should be meeting Hikki and Desy later in the evening.

Joined a rather serious regiment in SG. They even support TeamSpeak! OMG imagine real time chat in the battle - serious gaming!

Anything else? Bro's issue is almost a week already, and the family is taxed for a week. Ouch.

Oh yeah, my eldest bro went back to Shanghai. Gonna miss him. =) it took a while to adjust myself to him, but it's good to have him around in the house as company.

Updates to come.

[Updates - 4:14PM]

Completed Joanna's blogskin, waiting for her to get from me. I should be leaving early today since I'll be meeting Desy n Hikki later. Happen to be chatting now wif Pat...=)

.LuKe.

No comments: