Sunday, July 03, 2005

Life's turning strange

[CuRRent MooD:] Strange. A little irritated

[CuRRent Song:] Elissa - I Dream

Well, bro's matter really got the whole family affected. Today my parents and my brothers went to the meetup session with the female side...(good thing I didn't attend) and they are all having different feelings about it. Jus listening from my mum made me feel as though it's doomed from the start.

Love is important, but you can't live wif love alone without bread.

It's just about time I realised that and has to do something about it. I won't know when my true love will appear, but I hope I won't get caught extremely off-guard wif regards to finance when She eventually appears.

Everything's a mess. Family. Love life. Finance. Work is ok, fortunately (for now)...but end of month will be server migration which will be a tough thing to work on.

Things now are spoiling my mood. I better start preparing for the "happiness plan" soon before my mood plunges further. The item is already in my house and I'm glad, but things are left to be done. I tink I'll continue doing so morrow. Life is tough, but things can be made tougher without us realising it.

Went out wif Sunshine today, and I was very very tired. Bought myself a Tee, a shirt and a pair of jeans - I guess that's abt all it for this year's GSS. It's great to have spending power and buying things for myself. I realise I should not spend so much but my wardrobe desperately needs something new and flattering on myself I think. =)

I only hope people will appreciate what I do for them. And may people appreciate my presence for them.

.LuKe.

No comments: