Friday, July 22, 2005

Another week coming to an end

[CuRRent MooD:] ok mood (finally no giddy spell feeling for now)

[CuRRent Song:] Cascada - Bad Boy (Pulsedriver Remix)

Finally my giddy spell is gone for now, probably due to the sleep I force myself these days to have. I guess I have to watch my health for now. Ytd nite after hanging up wif Sunshine on the phone, I couldn't get myself to slp so I played my handphone game till I'm too tired. LOL.

Tonight I'll be meeting Linda and morrow I should be meeting Huifang. Who's Huifang? Oh, she's an online friend of mine for quite some time (probably like 2 or 3 years at least) and I dun tink we've ever met before. She'd given me a tee for my birthday some years back (I think it was my 22nd birthday since I tried inviting lotsa pple for that) and I can remember it till now cos I've not given her a single present for her birthday. Maybe I should get one? Hope she's not reading this else there's no surprise for her. =) lol

Damn I lost my "bet" wif Sunshine cos she said I'll certainly blog this morning. Bo bian, nothing find something to do. I can't really go lab do anything in the morning cos I'm never sure when some class will barge in and disturb my work.

Ytd told Sunshine I'm on "PMS" mood - I knew why, but it's hard to tackle it for now. I'll have to see how life decides for me as I'm rather tired to really give the decisions and do preemptive (hmmm how to spell that) planning.

Hmmm. I dreamt of myself typing this post before. LOL.

Desy called just now to discuss about her phone and the line. She'd suddenly issued an earlier request to get the line by end of the month, which is a good and bad thing cos I've incurred costs for the caller ID cancellation + reactivation, I'll actually lose out on cash. Oh well what to do. My major concern is however my M1 line as I'll need to change the plan, but wif the $200+ bill accrued from my bro's bill (under my name), somehow I don't think M1 will be so kind as to allow me to change the plan without me returning the money to them. I think I better go back home to check the total amount owed. I'm prepared to go on a large bill on the Starhub side cos of the overseas call to my sister-in-law and the MMSes, GPRS...so it may amount to $60 - $80. As for the plan suggested by my agent in PhilipCap, I dun think I can commit to it cos I dun think I can afford $150 every mth for savings plans + insurance for now.

I really can't understand why I'm so kind to my bro when he's like owing me so much money it practically screwed my life up. Blood brothers, but.......

I tink I'll be back home taking maggi mee for lunch. Gonna shrimp a bit for now, I have a week left to go before payday. Ouch.

.LuKe.

No comments: