Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Family now like Channel 8

[CuRRent MooD:] Stupidified

[CuRRent Song:] Sylver - Take Me Back (Radio Edit)

As you can read from the title, my family now really is like Channel 8 drama like dat...full of shit and stuff. Now I heard my bro wun be marrying not cos he dun wan, is cos he probably can't support the family and the female side wun allow. Oh well, I dun really wanna care...apart from the fact of losing the dream of having my own room...:P

Yesterday I went over CPF Board over at Tanjong Pagar area to pass the gift. I did not pass to her directly but instead to her colleague since she's working and I wouldn't wan to disturb her in any sense (let alone giving a strange surprise to go wif it). She replied me like 4 hours later, saying that she liked the present. Well, that's good. I know some of you might wonder I must have a motive for doing so...well of course I do. Haha...don't you tink bringing happiness is a good thing? Of cos, I dun mind if I can make a fren wif this attempt...:P but then this one is another matter already...

Mic's abt to start school soon and she seemed pretty concerned. Hehe dun worry so much...at least u got chance to study unlike me...I wanna take degree also got problem...family also like dat...really headache...finances really tight...I hope I can survive this month without utilising any money from mum...

My comp gave me a scare yesterday night with nv4_disp problem, a crash normally associated with graphical side. Tried to log in normal 3 times and crashed without fail within 5 mins. Went into safe mood (network support enabled), went online to download latest nvidia drivers and installed. Went back normal, crashed again. Took out graphic card and cleaned the fingers..den put back. Crash again. Went into safe mode, removed graphics drivers, and reinstall them. Finally it worked. WHEW.

Looking at how it is, life seem to be a mess, everything not picking up properly the way I want it to be. Love life sucked totally, I'm really getting tired. Actually I wouldn't be thinking this much if not for Eleen's "gentle" reminder wif the stupid "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine" humming. It gets on me, I jus wouldn't want to flare on Eleen for no apparent reason. I hope Eleen reads this and stop that nonsense. There's a limit to everything including my limited patience.

Suddenly I just wished I'm a total money-minded person wif 101% practicality. Unfortunately, I'm a Piscean.

.LuKe.

No comments: