Sunday, July 10, 2005

Jus back from...?

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired, but still awake

[CuRRent Song:] Spring Break - Shut Up! (Deepforces Remix)

To continue from my title, I jus came back from ChinaBlack as they celebrated their 4th anniversary they had free admission into their premise on sat nite. Went wif Pam and Carnage (Dom) and stayed dere for a few hours. Jus a rough outline...

Woke up 630pm after back from market wif mum in morning and slept...den prepared myself to go Orchard meet up wif Darkwolf and Axis (LSX). Then went over to Pacific Plaza to queue for the entry to ChinaBlack as Carnage and Pam were slightly late. Went in ard 945pm, look here and dere, walked here and there, den Pam introed her frens...den we went over dance floor ard 11...bought a bottle of Absolut Vodka, then shared...den hang ard till like 12 started dancing (time not accurate...cos we rarely checked time)...till 1+ we stopped...den went out and meet Joe (LSX)...den walked down the foodplace beside Meridian...den near 3 went back...by the time I reached home it's nearly 4. Now chatting wif Pam online.

Nothing much to say already I guess...haha...Friday nite was out wif Desy...and Hikki...did I blog on that? Hmmm...go check. Nope I didn't. Pam's offline. Ok...met both of them ard...6 something I tink...went shopping wif them in Far East Plaza and The Heeren...nothing really much...but it was ok and fun nevertheless since I rarely had time out wif Desy.

Off to do wif other stuff. =)

.LuKe.

No comments: