Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Monday's the Blue?

[CuRRent MooD:] Blue? Yellow? Green?

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Never Stop

Gonna go check where I've last stopped. From what I know it's tagging day in my school, hopefully it does not interrupt me too much...lol.

I'm still trying to shake off some weaknesses of mine, albeit not really successful...maybe I'll not be able to rid it after all...

Ytd...lemme tink...what time did I wake up? Oh wait, the previous entry ended on the sunday morning. If I did not remember wrongly, I went to PS on Sunday...yeah I tink so. Went dere to chill out, den went home wif Sunshine.

Yes, one thing. Even though I mention about Sunshine in my entry, please, for those who are my friends and are reading my blog, DO NOT MAKE A MENTION OF THIS NICK IN FRONT OF ME. I AM GETTING IRRITATED BY IT. Eleen did refrain and I appreciated her effort...I realised another fren of mine who followed her, so please, refrain from doing so unless you wan to see me blow up in front of you...which is certainly something you wun want to see judging from the amt of shit I face nowadays. You might jus be in my unfortunate target list for my 200% temper outburst. Desy almost was dere, and I'm sorry somehow I got Belle implicated too. Sorry...but these days really suck, and being good doesn't help cos no one will be good to you...even if someone will be good to me, it will never be enough because I certain do need a hell lot of love and concern. I guess this will be those moments which any girl can jus make me touched by any kind and concerned gestures - TAKERS ANYONE??? LOL!!!!!!

Ok enough crap. Hehe now is Fantasy Project's Somebody. Anyway...woke up Monday morning (uh...noon actually) at ard 12 something close to 1pm. Yes, I'm on leave -.- haha cos I had to accompany my mom down to the doctor at NUH. Arrived at 230pm and when everything ended it was 6pm -.- damnit...wasted so much time...reached home played SG...den went to meet Sunshine a while outside and yeah, that's my day.

Sometimes I have this stupid thinking that I'm a girl inside a guy's body (don't worry, I'm still 100% straight and a guy)...hahaha...well, Eleen's trying to tell me I'm a girl -.- hahhaa you can try harder. LOL...haiz.........stupid days, stupid weeks.....when is all these going to end? So much crap!!!

More updates will be back here if any.

.LuKe.

No comments: