Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday's journey back home

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] LJS

Now on the way back home blogging..hehe. Well the weekend has been rather normal, nothing too much to boast about so here it goes..

Friday:

Knock off from work and took cab with my work colleagues and ‘boss’ to Clarke Quay to makan. By the time we reached there its 7:30pm (took an hour to reach) and the cab fare costs over $25. This is so expensive! Anyway we ended up taking our dinner at an Indonesian restaurant and chatted quite a lot about work-related issues (boring but what to do) and some off-work stuff. Around 9pm I took 190 with Malcolm (the newest addition into the team) and went to PS. After he met up with his friends I went to Atrium.. jus as I was abt to go in, I was being intercepted by a female who asked for some time for a survey. Turned out it’s a Prudential agent and I told her I had an agent who is from Prudential too. We chatted a bit and talking a lot of rubbish before I took my leave. Nothing much abt the night apart from bumping onto Andrew and he asked if I’m going to Planet Paradigm and I replied another time – budget low and mum’s visit to clinic the next day. Upon reaching home I took a bath and went to bed.

Saturday:

Woke up 9:45am and prepared to go clinic with mum. By the time I’m back home it’s I think 12+ and I turned on the comp to play SG. About 2+ near 3pm I went to take a nap and woke up at ard 5pm. Thinking that I had to meet up with Berlinda, I prepared myself and went to MRT station..but she called me after I passed the gantry and said that she does not have sufficient cash..so ok..another time. I took train down to PS. Went Atrium arcade and hang around a little before my bro appeared. Accompanied him to Park Mall to meet up Wawa and went Holiday Inn Hotel for an interview in a pub. After that we took bus back to Centerpoint and walked to Cineleisure to makan. After that went to MU with them but only stayed till the last bus and went home. Home, play game till morning.

Sunday:

Accompanied Sunshine for the whole day.

Today:

BUSY DAY. LOL.

.LuKe.

No comments: