Friday, May 12, 2006

Updated on Friday for Thursday

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] N.A.

Yeah I’m on half day off today, now going back home in the train.

2 super juniors sitting beside me..what do I mean by super juniors? I meant those that was from my sec sch but are not within my batch (that means they are not there while I am)..haha, weird way of saying it eh?

Later reach home, change of clothes den go out le..meeting up wif Ricky to Queensway, den makan and chat a bit den I continue go town le I assume. In the evening will be meeting up with Isabelle to take a CD from her..den jus spend a bit of time outside..everything goes fine, I’ll be reformatting my comp tonight.

Tentatively on Friday I’ll be going Paradigm while will be going drinking on Saturday, but there is no confirmation..which means things can turn pretty happening or boring depending on how everything goes.

Work has been fine this week, busy but still managable, tied up a bit of loose ends here and there but there is still lots of work to be done. It’s QR week for me the coming week, and I’m having PM on Sunday. Hope the PM dun screw too much. Gonna be careful with it.

Now listening to Masterplate CD tracks..felt that the first CD is better. Hehe.

Actually nothing much to write about..I hope I have more pics after the weekend! =)

.LuKe.

No comments: