Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunday is a Mother Day...

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] LJS + Coke

Today is PM day and it sucked cos it had its failures. Not to mention that now they are fighting wif fire over at main site cos the email server not working..die man dunno why like dat..

So talking about my weekend..it’s just slightly over half the fun I anticipated..well at least it’s not a total failure.

Friday:

Vesak day holiday, so accompanied my mum to the market to buy some fruits and stuff. Den reach home and continued to set up my comp cos I could not find the CD I need. Anyway I’ve reformatted my comp, so it’s a lot better and recovered from the common ailments that irked me. Initially arranged to go to Chinatown with Joanna, ended up she wanted to go Jurong to collect some stuff so I didn’t accompany her but instead went to meet up with Dan to have an early dinner and also to check out the arcade till time runs out. After that we met up with the rest (Brian, Yvonne and forgot the gal’s bf’s name lol) and went up Paradigm.

Paradigm to us on Friday is what we term as “private party” cos there are so few pple..but nevertheless we ordered a Jim Beam for all to enjoy. I didn’t know Jim Beam can be downed so easily – we only used 2 jugs of mixers for the bottle of JB..the music was nice, DJ Jason Chow lived up to his name but a pity the crowd was disappointing – we have agreed that we should try to heighten the crowd this coming Friday by posting on possible mediums – Friendster, WhoLivesNearYou and whatever we can think of..jus gather the techno/eurodance lovers!! Besides, it’s ladies nite too!

Pulled Belle to the place too and she seemed to be the only female enjoying the ladies nite as I had to accompany her to the counter to get her free drink till the staff got fed up (joking here). The thing ended at 3, she met up with her Maple friend and I went with the pple to makan n drink at the open makan place beside Meridian, den went back home.

Saturday:

Woke up at abt 2pm as my mum dragged me out to the market to buy daily necessities. After that, went back home to game a bit and check stuff, and agreed a time out with Joanna to Chinatown @ 6pm. Met up 15mins later and she said Jovi was around (Jovi for your info is one of my real-life SG playing friend) so we met up with him and went to makan and check out N80 pricing. So far the cheapest for non-plan N80 is $998.

We took 124 and went to town, to PS so Joanna could find a Mother’s Day gift which the end she didn’t..ended up is Jovi got a gift instead from Precious Thots. After walking ard for a while they said they wanted to go “poke balls” (pool) so I took my leave and went down to Zone-X and saw Eddy, an arcade fren from my Para days. After hanging ard for a long time, we went makan @ BK (actually it’s me makan) den went up Star Fac, saw Belle. Den played Puzzle Fighter, den after that walked out of PS, they took cab to PartyWorld Orchard while I took bus 111 back home.

Cheong game...SG and the jap game my bro dled. No sleep.

Sunday:

Now, going back home after PM. An hour or so later and I have to check server. SIAN!!!

.LuKe.

P.S.: Server going fine. Hope everything is great.

No comments: