Monday, June 05, 2006

An update...long or short?

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, pondering

[CuRRent Song:] Melodie MC - Anyone Out There

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Rice + Egg + Fish / Pokka Green Tea

I've not updated for a week eh...so what should I write? As usual lor the weekend...

Friday:

Spent morning in QR, took half day off. Went to JP, cut my hair (dis time it's quite short) and wanted to surprise Sunshine by going back early to see her...ended up she went out wif her aunt..so bo bian lor, go home rest a bit den prepared myself, went down to PS to accompany my bro and play game...after that met up with Dan and co, went to Paradigm.

Another private party, but we got to know "the lonely dancer" - his name is Richard. Then got a treat from Andrew as he won jackpot, den hang ard till abt 3am walked to the MU bus stop took NR5 back home.

Saturday:

Rested till late afternoon, prepared myself then meet up Sunshine to go Suntec PC Show. Wah as usual, lotsa pple crowding everywhere, I thought I won't be getting anything this year but...Man Proposes, God Disposes - I ended up getting a BENQ 17" LCD monitor @ $325...with a webcam! But I gave to Sunshine though. Now look at my screen very SONG. LOL. After that met up with Alynna Jie for dinner, den Jazlyn came to meet us as well, den chat and bla bla bla...den go home play game...actually ard near morning wanna slp but Isabelle called me den asked me to call her frequently to make sure she's ok...ended up I turned in ard 7am...

Sunday:

Woke up ard 3, den went to Bugis and met up with Berlinda to purchase system...her rough specs:

P4 2.4a GHZ
PC Chips MoBo
512MB PC400 RAM
Combo CDRW
56K Modem

$478....noticed something missing? HDD? LOL. Cos her previous system that time HDD spoilt, so she got a new HDD. Since she dun really need a good system, so she reuse...then I saw a very attractive offerr:

+ $68 for 250GB SATA HDD

WOW!!! After asking Berlinda, she agreed I could pay the $68 and get myself the HDD. COOL!

Imagine $68 for 250GB SATA HDD...whr to find????

Brought to her place and set up everything...reached home already 12+midnight le...

Today:

BUSY DAY!!!!!!

Actually had something else to talk about...but never mind...another time...

.LuKe.

No comments: