Monday, May 08, 2006

Tired sleepy sunday

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired but ok mood

[CuRRent Song:] E-Type - Far Up In The Air

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Curry Chicken and Hawaiian Pizza / Pokka Green Tea

SIAN!!! Morrow need to work. SIAN SIAN SIAN.

Lemme recap...

Friday:

Went to Planet Paradigm with Daniel and co. Initially went to PS' Star Factory to play Puzzle Fighter den bumped onto Dan's fren Andrew. Den after hanging in there a while, went down wif him to meet up another of their friend, Mandy (the 2nd Mandy that I know of). After that went to Meridian there the open-air makan place and eat and chat. After a while Andrew told me a gal asked him go over meet her, so we went with him back to PS' Starbucks. His friend's name is Gladis or something (pronounce same as Gladys), then chat and crap so much, then we meet up the rest and went to Planet Paradigm.

Friday Planet Paradigm is Eurodance night! Techno all round man!!! Hahaha!!! Not bad, spacious, cheap drinks (compared to MU) and dance floor is practically our pple...LOL. I heard they going there again coming Friday for drinks, so I might join them again.

Saturday:

Woke up after 2 hours of slp to accompany Sunshine a while then go back home SG and dally around, then evening time proceeded to PS. Damn I alighted at wrong bus stop and had to walk the remaining distance to PS. Went to Star Factory again and saw Andrew, and until about 11+pm I walked over to Orchard Shopping Centre to meet up with Joanna, my cute cousin ;) ...den she brought me up the ktv pub whr the room they booked with their pple. Had free Martell to drink - nice! =) den got to celebrate birthday of her sis Joanne (a babe in my opinion!). Then just see show (see how Joanne is down with so much drinks), see and hear and sing song, den see see around a bit till Isabelle msged me and asked whr I am...den after dat she came to join me. After staying for a while she wanted go MU, so we went. Come to think, how Joanne responds to her friends about my existence makes it so funny. I was trying to get a pic wif her and Joanna (which I did) den also quite funny, one of the guys responds this manner:

Guy: hey you know I am to her anot?
Me: then you know who I am to her anot?
Joanne: hey you know who he is anot?
Me: I'm her cousin leh!
Joanne: he's my real cousin leh!
Guy: I also never really say who I am to her wat...

Something like that...so funny, come to think of it!

MU there we reach is euro/techno already, den she asked to get Vodka Ribena and Baileys on rocks. Then just dance and listen music, den go home. I already so tired liao..hahaha..

Sunday:

SLEEP. Wake up go market with mother. Come back home. SLEEP. SLEEP.

Wake up eat, bath, now chatting and blogging.

LATER SLEEP.

HAHAHAHAHA......

.LuKe.

No comments: