Thursday, May 25, 2006

Just a passing thought

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] 品冠 & 梁静茹- 明明很爱你

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] LJS

Sorry if I mis-spelt Fish Leong's chinese name.

Just a small writing after I listened to S.H.E.'s 不做你的朋友...

This song at one point talks about a couple unable to be together and remains as best friends. We know for certain such situations is few and far between, and that it can rarely be maintained. Of course, they did sing in the end to propose to not being friends at all.

I hold an extreme optimistic view to my relationships - that whatever happens, we should at least still be friends. So far so good, maybe not always in contact but at least no one hates the other like bitter enemies. I still chat with at least one of them (maybe cause she's the one who let me down), as for the rest it's occasional.

I often believe the key is never to end a relationship in a quarrel - it should be due to mutual understanding of each other that one acknowledges the other's reason to not maintain the close relationship any further. Such things is tough and depends on the individual...but nothing is impossible so long you work hard enough.

This is going to be a short writing as my new keyboard sucks. LOL. Till another time =)

.LuKe.

No comments: