Friday, May 19, 2006

Yet another dream (a short one)

[CuRRent MooD:] Normal

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Plain water

It's strange that I had only 4+ hours of sleep and yet I could have a dream...a short one that is. I do not understand why, and this had never happened - I dreamt of the same person consecutively 2 days. It must've been her marriage that somehow affected my subconscious. The dream is very simple, only lasted a minute probably - I was in a hall, looking at people dancing Line Dance (something which used contemporary music in sychronised steps of groups of pple or individuals - kinda like Para Para but the latter uses Eurobeat in general) and I saw her right beside me dancing along with the others. It is real strange, and I woke up.

The idiotic rebuilding for QR really got on to me. What's wif this place that their network rebuild is so slow I had to use CD rebuild...and that the CD rebuild is equally f*cked up as well? This is total crap.

I guess the dream happened cos I'm quite an emotional person...even though nowadays I chose to hide some feelings, some still persist. Yesterday I read Pingguo's blog and was somehowwhat felt deeply about how she is feeling at the moment. Oh well..life is like dis.

Gonna end blogging. Somehow some idiotic thing is happening. -.-

On a sidenote, one of the LSX pple is getting married. Oh well...I'm really getting old. STRESS AH.

.LuKe.

No comments: