Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A week past, and how was the week?

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired but awake

[CuRRent Song:] None, in fanout remix room

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chicken pie / Plain water

Nowadays I blog like once a week and trying to backtrack the events...frankly speaking I can't remember a lot for the weekdays...so I guess I have to talk about the weekends, no?

Friday I took half day in effort to look for Janet's farewell gift...ended up I've received confirmation of my degree and I had to process the bank loan fast...so ended up I made calls to PSB and also Citibank which they did get back to me and some information that I have to process and decide...so by the end of it I had Jasmin (one of the GSK pple) to help scout for the gift.

Met up with Janet @ Clementi Mac about 7+ den we chatted and ate till abt 8 when Michelle arrived. The rest came later and Janet was out to expose them when they were trying to unpack and put the gifts in the huge box prepared for her...just outside Mac. Just so happened Janet was facing them so...hahaha EXPOSED! But she gave them face so after exposing them we went up Partyworld to start the singing going. It was a rather noisy session and Michelle left earlier at ard 11+...by the time the singing ended it was about 12+ near 1, then we went to Mac and continued chatting till 3 something before we went back home.

Saturday...slpt and slpt till about time, I prepared a little and before I knew what hit me, it started pouring outside. Thinking quick, I changed the venue to Marina Square instead of town as per what communicated to Orange and Cellie. Cellie did not answer, and Orange said she cannot leave house while the rain is on...so came to a point I took cab down to fetch Orange (the rain's gone by the time I reached there - duh) and down to town...midway changing destination to PS and checking out how her life is at the moment. I guess as what Joy said, we'll be there to pick her up from anything, but so far her life's pretty great...and I hope it will be better...so long she's happy with it.

Upon reaching PS we went to check whichever available food places, den went down GMask to check out masks for her phone...while she was going thru the choices Cellie just appeared out from nowhere with Brad, her boyfriend. Come to think of it...I'm glad I have no hard feelings for now, haha. Anyway after the masking we went to Manhatten Fish Market to have seafood-related meals...so making small chat, watching some aquatic video in the restaurant and blabla...after the meals we went wif Orange to collect the phone wif the mask, then walked around a little bit till Orange decided to get a strap or some danglings for her phone...so on we tried looking...but not much avail till we went down B1 and chanced upon a phone accessories shop which she bought a strap for her phone.

After some confirmation, I got to know that Orange's going down Dbl O...checking with her, she said she shld not sustain beyond 3am so I agreed with it...Cellie did not tag along so we went on to City Hall to meet up with her friend Faith...then walked to the bus stop, we took the bus down to Dbl O...it was a short queue even though it was like 11-ish, so just went up to Dbl O and shared a table with others. Ordered a jug of beer and Gin Tonic, den got on to start our drinking session...then Orange suggested some shooters (can't exactly remember their names but they are sweet) so after that, we ordered another jug of beer and Gin Tonic. By that time there were like a guy or two chatting about here and there, and one whom we eventually joked into letting him saying that I'm a toy boy employed by both the ladies @ $50 an hour...OMG. I don't think I'm there yet, isn't it? HAHAHHA!!!

We finished everything up (and Retro ended rather early) and went down O Bar feeling high...blabbered a bit of stuff while waiting outside (serious, I can't remember what we said) and went in...ordered popcorn (salty - but who cares) and another pair of shooters for the 2 ladies...den started dancing...by the time everything ended it was nearly 4am...I think. Took cab and sent both of them back before I went back...then this cab driver started a conversation...

Driver: so what are you doing now? Working?
Me: Yeah
Driver: so are you attached now?
Me: No (high enough to not wonder why he's asking that)
Driver: so which one of the two are you interested?
Me: (sober enough to speak truthfully) ehm, none of them. One of them is taken, the other I only got to know today
Driver: then why are you not attached?
Me: You think so easy meh...such things is fated one lah...
Driver: Aiya don't say fate la...fate only an excuse...you not young already right, should go find one liao...don't wait till next time cannot find then jialat...nowadays people like that, they think too confident of themselves, think can find den keep giving excuses not to find...
Me: ... ... ...

Haha...weird.

Sunday...woke up with hangover, got brother to go market with mum...den went to sweep tomb with dad and relatives...ended up my 3rd aunt's daughter didn't go...zzz...nvm, hahaha...by the end of it...wah piang tired...cos of the hangover...but overall the day was ok...

Yesterday leh...woke up still not feeling too well, reported sick...hahaha...yeah that's how my days went...

.LuKe.

No comments: