Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Monday, tuesday...now wednesday?

[CuRRent MooD:] Okay

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] KFC

Well, half the week has gone past, and so how has it been? Nothing much really?

Well for monday, Orange came to my place and had some homecooked food that my mum made - I told her it's something unique and not available outside so she was pretty excited about it. After waiting a while at the MRT station, I brought her back home (ok I know this somehow sounds weird but I don't have a better term) and introduced the dish to her - 菜粥. What? Haha..I guess most people might not have heard of it as it's a dish that is passed down from my maternal grandma to my mum. Don't be deceived by its looks as I've scouped the porridge for her, and after the meal she seemed very satisfied. Haha...wait till she tries more of the dishes! Anyway she stayed for quite a while using the PC and after that sent her downstairs and flagged a cab.

Tuesday...initially wanted to go down and look for the education loan consultant from Citibank...ended up I forgot to grab the form from Sujun so ended up I cancelled the thought...called up Virneige and found that she was meeting up with Tilong and makaning @ Lot 1, so I went down to meet up. As I was earlier, I went to the arcade and happened to bump onto Jonathan (paralist)...den he jio-ed me a game of DDR which I played terribly cos I was on workwear, then I watched Sangoku-Taisen (The Romance of Three Kingdoms game in the arcade where you use cards to control generals) for a bit before they arrived and we went to food court and order food.

After eating, went walking a bit around Lot 1, bought my sweets supply for work, den I went home...upon reaching home I was feeling very tired and wanted to collapse rightaway after my bath but my mum cooked for me...so upon knowing of the Champions' League match with Manchester United and AS Roma @ 2:45am, I set up the online channel for the match and went to bed early at around 9:15pm...but my rest wasn't fully accounted for - Berlinda called me thrice and Pat called once...so oh well, what to do. Haha...in the end I woke up around 2:35am and prepared everything for the supper and match.

The match ended up in Man Utd favour - 7 goals to 1. DAMNIT it's 7!!! It was such a match to watch, good thing I didn't miss it! =) the match ended around 5 and I rested...

...morning woke up a lil late, convinced myself to take a cab down work. Nothing much for work, grabbed the form from Sujun's desk as she went home early for a rest (pregnant women sure are tired...) then ended up having to go back Quality Road site as something went wrong with one of the hardware which will affect the backup for the next morning. The education loan officer called and said he was not able to make it today so we had tentatively arranged to be at Friday. As I was at QR, I finished whatever needs to be done, and took the bus down Jurong Point. Makaned KFC, was walking out of JP when I felt someone pat my arm - Mdm Helen, my BC during my army days! So she agreed to send me back home (we live in the same area) while I followed her around a bit to get her stuff, den while on the car had quite a chat (the evening jam sure makes the traffic slow) before I came back home. Having a chat with her made me realise quite some stuff regards to part of my life.

In the afternoon I had a chat with Pat about some thoughts pertaining to people of the 21st century...how some issues seem to get more common around me and how people are attempting to come to terms with it. Well...I guess it's time for me to take a backseat - in fact I'm in pole position since I'm unattached right now and should have the better view, since being attached *might* just alter some views of mine.

Stay tuned.

.LuKe.

No comments: