Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tired Tuesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chocolate Wafer / Plain Water

Yesterday morning also super suay...wanted to go support VVIP on site...den early morning started a downpour so I was thinking of taking cab...but I made a mistake of not booking the cab while I was at home...ended up I waited under the rain for about half an hour before I did catch a cab...all the phonecalls are useless as it kept on bumping onto network problems and busy lines...so I was lucky I was late for only 5 mins and everything was still in its early stages. The day was rather smooth with little glitches.

After my day I went to meet Virneige at Lot 1 (thanks Jingyi's dad for sending Ming Wah and I to Lakeside MRT - Jingyi and Ming Wah are users from the Quality Dept on site) and we ate Suki Sushi...expense on her, quite paiseh really but she insisted and said she didn't mind. Well, what's 19 years of friendship eh? =) then we chatted and got on to topics which we went on laughing and stuff...quite a nice evening. After that she left to see a doc while I went back home and sold my iPod.

I sold my iPod~ I sold my iPod~ - $100. Quite cheap eh? No choice lah, online selling cheap also no one buy liao, I got buyer should be silently laughing liao. Rest of the night involves tidying up stuff and "installing" bedsheets...

Good think I didn't fall sick due to the rain - I thought I would.

.LuKe.

No comments: