Monday, April 30, 2007

It's Monday, but morrow is Labour Day!

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a bit tired

[CuRRent Song:] Madonna - Sorry

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Bee Hoon + Luncheon Meat / Plain Water

Eyes tired, brain awake - that's what is happening to me for the past two days.

Went to meet up with Hikki and Sharon on Friday after work, went for some walking about and shopping, they have this late night shopping on the last friday of every month but I think it leaves much to be desired. In the end it turned out to be MJ session after shopping with Eric (Tilong) and Virneige...lol...and lost quite a bit...but never mind lah...hahaha =P

Saturday woke up in morning (after a nice morning rain) to go market with mum...den reached home and fiddled the PC, played maple and YES! LEVEL 63 FINALLY!!!!!! LOL. Then after checking wif Daniel I got to know MOS trip is not confirmed, so I just dallied my time away, rested a little in the evening (wasn't really much a rest, got interrupted by smses) and took dinner at home...when I got sms from Orange about having dinner wif her...ok fine...hahaha so tentatively we arranged meeting up 8pm...den became like 830pm...finally by the time we met I guess it's about 930pm...haha! She was in the porridge mood so we went the 长城 at Outram-Chinatown area...ate 田鸡粥 with 油菜 and salad fried dough (cannot find exact spelling in chinese somehow)...ok I didn't eat those veges...den we walked down Chinatown MRT and took to PS...somehow the main drinking kakis not there yet, we made our way to Mos Burger and had Ichigo Bliss and Iced Milk Tea...photowhored a little and saw the absolute bliss on Orange's face on her attempts at sweetness after her post-detox programme! =) lol it was so funny.

After that went over the usual drinking place and saw Jessie, Ah Hong and Brian. Wait, where's Daniel? Stuck at Parklane - with the alcohol! LOL...so ended up Brian, Orange and I walked over to 7-11 and got some alcohol...did I spell alcohol or alchohol wrongly? Think it's the former. Haha. Anyway...Orange introed me some green tea + whiskey alcohol drink which I thought tastes the same as Chivas + green tea...damn WRONG! There is this tinge of 梅酒 taste that we cannot exactly put a finger to it, and it was an experience hahaha...den Isabelle came along and after the drinking session we decided to go Dbl O...

Entry was rather quick, but it was crowded - crowded till even men has to queue for the washroom! After everything, went to the main floor...saw Jess (Pat's fren)...den we walked back the chillout bar (which ain't much chillout - damn crowded!) and bought our drinks - Baileys Milk ($52 - ouch), Gin Tonic w/o ice (hmmmz)...and played 猜拳 (15-20)...den Isabelle got another Baileys-contender + Milk ($30 I think) and tequila shots...2 each for me and her...den just dance and chat...well the night was rather fine but had a bit of things to handle...but it was fine overall.

Nearing 4am, my dad came over Dbl O and sent Belle back home, den me to work. Yes work.

Work @ 4am @ Quality Road. Zzzzz...

Raining somemore. Haha...den by the time I finished work it was 630ish...took cab back home, reached home 7+am..den bathed, slpt...

...woke up 1pm...! Grrr...eyes tired, brain awake...no choice, wake myself up...den went market with parents to makan with relatives (maternal 3rd aunt) and them...eat finish, I went home...went to neighbour's place to chill and help another of their fren with laptop installation...den somehow arranged with Celly to go out and help me shop for workwear...haha!

Eventually met up with Celly nearly 540pm...den took train to PS...went G2000 and bought a shirt with most vouchers...hahhaha! Then we went down Orchard-bound, alongway Heeren, then Taka...den Wisma...ended up she bought herself something as well from Forever 21...den sent her back...oh yea, had dinner at KFC.

It's a step I took to go out with her again, and I'm glad to have taken it.

Oh ya, I am supposed to return the tag thing from her blog...so lemme try...

Rules: Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

(1) I weigh the heaviest among my brothers at birth, heard that it's over 8 pounds! Ended up I am rather skinny at teenage years, became a lil better after NS and now I'm putting on weight like I've never done before.

(2) I crawl backwards frequently during my toddler years, and I've grown to walk backwards with ease.

(3) I sing, dance and talk to myself. Anywhere, anytime.

(4) I have contrasting theories to beautiful women and eventually what type of women I am looking for.

(5) Hey wait Celly, you mentioned that loving hugs and kisses are weird. Damn, I'm weird too.

(6) Finally...I'm weird that I just cannot think of things that I find myself weird about. That in itself is weird. Haha!

The 6 pple...hmmmz...

1 - Christina (Virneige Astrae)
2 - Sujun
3 - Orange
4 - Eleen
5 - Christina (uglyfatchick - never ugly, never fat)
6 - Erin

Ok done. Whew.

.LuKe.

No comments: