Monday, April 09, 2007

Whoa, what a weekend!

[CuRRent MooD:] Great

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Nasi Lemak / Orange juice

It's really a great weekend, so what exactly happened?

Thursday:

Reached home, then prepared a little and met up with Vir and Tilong and took cab down to O2, the KTV pub that Tilong frequents. Just so happens that there was only this large table with 2 groups vying for it, and somehow for some reason Sharon brought Eugene (her bf) along...wasn't feeling that good at the beginning but trying hard to retain my cool...then Eugene suggested to go down Boat Quay where he can get a place for drinks. So off we went...

...to Music Heritage @ Boat Quay. Yes true we got a place, Eugene order a bottle of Chivas for everyone and we played games and drank but...what's KTV pub without singing? In the end...we didn't sing and we got out to makan prata. A miracle happened on this night - Eugene actually apologised to me for his f**ked up attitude towards me! He mentioned that it was due to his jealous nature that he gives such attitude and promises that such thing won't happen again...wow, what a change! Well people who knew me knows I never treat anyone as an enemy, and at most only dislike...never hatred one...so since he made the first move, I don't see why I should keep looking at him under a bad light. After all, so long if he treats Sharon nicely, it doesn't matter how he looks at me - that's me.

Anyway, they mentioned going St James but my buddies figured we should rest for the night...without singing? Damnit - go figure.

Friday:

Reached home like morning 6ish? Can't recall...den woke mum up to market, skipped breakfast and went bed after home from market. Woke up like 2-3pm? Then after a while went to meet up with Vir n Tilong for lunch/dinner at the renovated coffeeshop @ Blk 19...Tilong was in foul mood because the western food sucked and the cutlery wasn't clean...oh well what to do. Then we went back to Tilong's place...

...MJ MJ MJ! Aiya Sharon haven't come to the scene so we played 3-pple MJ...fast-paced action adrendline rush! By the time Sharon came I'm down to half my fortune...so we converted to 4-pple MJ...played till 10ish 11pm? By then I have recovered my losses all thanks to Tilong's blessed wisdom on MJ! Insight!

Went home to get changed, and we went to have supper at Kopitiam before we went down St James for some clubbing. Went in thru DragonFly, and stayed all the way till closure, rested at the bus stop till the first bus, took bus back and we saw Vir off her cab and both me and Tilong went back to collapse.

To Virneige: Thanks for being around to help us watch for first bus and lending us your "comfort zone" *wink wink* - love you loads! MUACKS!

Saturday:

Woke up around 12ish as the electrician uncle came to install additional electrical points in my room, also to fix up another point in my house as well as to fix some piping issues - all for only $18! Imagine if asked PUB pple to come...*shudders*...anyway, after that helped mum with household chores, cleaning up and stuff...then watched TV till 630pm, rested a bit and went to Tilong place for another MJ session!!! HahHHAa...den played and play...till an sms came along...Daniel! He asked me for a trip down Dbl O and I agreed rightaway...but MJ has to finish first hahhaa...den Pat also msged me regards my programmes, happened that she was going down Dbl O as well! Cool! So after ending the game at the 3rd quarter, I went home to prepare and went Istana Park for our pre-clubbing drinking session with an interest - Jessie brought her Absolut Ruby Red! Interesting! Then after that we walked down Dbl O.

Went to Dbl O, met up with Pat and saw her "sisters and friends"...lemme think who can I remember...there's a Jess, there's a Jeanette (or Janet)......ok, I can't remember much. So had some drinks and danced through the night...till closure...and yeah, Jess happened to know an ang moh (I think named Wayne) who is in Singapore for only 2 days and he treated her champagne...ended up I'm being drafted into the drinking team to finish up the bottle...so at the very end 6 pple were sharing the bottle...HAHAHA! Also got to know a guy by the name of Tony - 32 but looking like 23. Then we went off after that, I took same cab as Pat and went back.

Sunday:

For once I might've thought Sunday is a rest day, but Orange contacted me while I was on way to Dbl O the night before and we agreed to meet up for a movie and some brief shopping. Being under stress for the 100% record of a good movie kaki, I was short of choice - TMNT and Mr Bean Holiday had mixed reviews, she doesn't go horror-ish shows...ain't much comedies around...I'm like so short of choices - added the fact she doesn't like Mandy Moore, it gave me a headache. In the end, I went for broke and chose "Because I Said So", a show starring Mandy Moore (duh).

We went shopping a bit and she bought herself a necklace, I was looking for my CDs...suddenly she mentioned she wanted the Tao Zhe CD that she loved so much but did not buy it...since I was on vouchers, I quipped in, "if that CD falls below $15, I'll buy it for you!", thinking that it is improbable...ended up we walked back to Sembawang Music Centre (MJ did not have it) and it cost $12.90! We were like laughing out loud - but I kept my promise to pay like 90%ish of the CD (I told her to pay the dollars and cents after the vouchers - which amounted to a nice amount of a few cents...hahaha) and bought myself 2 dance compilations. She was saying about her lack of "skinny jeans" so we went down Future State and yea, she got what she wanted..after some discussion of her figure which IMHO, isn't even an issue of discussion.

Oh yea, I think I messed up the last part because we went to Swensons for dinner before the purchase of the jeans. We got food from the Allan and Lilin's new menu (some new gimmick) - Beef Burrito and Grilled Fish Fillet...and Chocolate Overload!!! Heehee...shall put pics once ready.

Went for the movie and *lucky me* I held the 100% record - she liked the show! I remembered what she said, "Surprisingly Mandy Moore acts well" hahahha...hey dun play play, I got check synopsis and trailer ok...=)

Oh well, that's the end of my fun-filled alcoholic late nights weekend.

.LuKe.

No comments: