Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Nowadays I blog from work because...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Fantasy Project - Like A Fool (TBM DJ Radio Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Sichuan vege + Rice / Plain water

...my PC seemed to have an issue trying to publish posts and saving drafts. Looked like a javascript problem but no lead abt it, also tried to register my dlls but failed to make an impact as well. Oh well.

Nothing too much to blog as well, just now went out wif Virneige and Tilong with another primary schoolmate Zhaohan to Commonwealth for some bee hoon with chicken wing n stuff...yeah it was ok standard to say the least, but they insisted it tasted better. So that's just about it...yeah, Vir told me to rest early cos I had a headache...sometimes I do think if all these headaches are normal or it's just me.

Had a chat with Desy (dotter) till 2am in the morning. Haha.

Had been some time I do some stupid self reflection of sorts? I guess that's cos recently I do have a little life outside my own, I tend to focus a bit lesser on myself.

Finance: still sucky, actually has been a little on unstable ground. Anticipating to get it ironed out in 3 months, provided I keep my budget real tight. Has to do so though.

Education: PSB Academy (University of Newcastle) has approved my Bachelor of Information Technology, now confirming things with education loan with Citibank...or should I consider other aspects, that I wonder.

Work Life: Team getting more error prone as cases actually are going down. Unnecessary stress gets built up over time. I would think that it's time to move on, no?

Love Life: On a low. It's ok. Haha...but somehow what the cab driver told me that night got on me, it starts to irritate me time to time. Haha.

Time will move, pple will move...so just move. Haha...

And yea, my brother sucks.

P.S. MIRACULOUS! THIS BLOG POST GOT PUBLISHED!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: