Monday, April 23, 2007

It's yet another Monday...

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine but eyes a bit tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Bee Hoon + Luncheon Meat / Plain Water

You guys like my current friendster/blog song? Seems that people are more receptive towards non-electronic music...oh well, that's all for now? Hahaha...but do notice that RnB is slowly, I mean rather slowly, losing its grip on the people with the arrival of european players so...we'll wait and see. Haha.

Lemme...see...ok I only know one of the stupid weekdays I tio "conned" to go some stupid MLM thing which till now I'm still rather pissed with the person who asked me to go...cos I've already told her umpteen times I do not, and won't wanna be associated wif any MLM thing. Oh well...then nothing too much, Friday met up wif Sharon in Chinatown area for KTV...went KBox and K-ed from 8pm to 2am...wow, that's like 6 hours...zzz...

Saturday woke up in morning to accompany mum to the market...then gamed till 6 something and went to Chevrons for another short round of KTV...by then Daniel had already invited me to the drinking session, so I left Chevrons at around 9:20pm and went down Clarke Quay to look for them...they have already queued for the free entry into MOS, so I was the last to go and went to the bridge for our drinking session. Jessie was back from Japan so she got us Johnny Walker's Green label...it has a lingering taste so it stayed on a bit...so we finished around half a bottle and stashed the remains in Daniel's bro's vehicle (which I think is a family vehicle), and went to MOS. It was already about 5am when I reached home.

For sunday...woke up ard 2pm...then gamed...then met up with Sharon and Hikki in the evening, window shopped a lil, chat a lil, makan a lil...home. Yeah that's my weekend.

Should be another intoxication weekend the coming week.

.LuKe.

No comments: