Thursday, June 28, 2007

Being back with what I like best about studying - programming

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Being back into what I love to do is a good thing.

Programming is one of them, and it's back into the game with VB.Net yesterday! Having VB6 background is truly a plus point (alongside my rather stable syntax memory) as I managed to go through the "refresher" course without much problems. Skipped through the very basics and got on the advanced questions - it's not too advanced, just the number guessing game. With MSDN equipped, what can go wrong?

But of cos, VB6 and the .Net architecture is different (.Net is OOP) so I got to get adjusted back into the OO environment - the one and only programming language that I've done OO was C++, and that wasn't very exhaustive practice even though I probably got like a B or something in that subject during my poly days.

Gosh, I am soooo excited about programming! Being back in the game gives me good confidence in my assignment and practical test which totals up to 50%!!! It just means so long I do some studying for my theory, I will not have an issue passing this module! Hooo~~!!!

Well, more challenges to come I know, but bring it on. =) the programming, that is. Hahaha.

.LuKe.

No comments: