Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Midweek again, lil tired

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Bee Hoon + Fillet / Plain Water

Let's see...last update ended on Friday afternoon, so lemme see...

On Friday evening I was hanging around at JP and was msging Orange, then she told me she's going down clubbing with Faith. Went home and prepared, then went to Marina Square's Sakae to meet them...makan that lil bit, then after waiting a bit for Orange to makeup we took Ben's car down Dbl O and clubbed till 2+am...

Saturday...zzz...woke up and accompanied mum to the physio, den makan at the foodcourt (almost zero appetite but full of thirst - overdose of aircon + alcohol maybe?)...then back home, zzz-ed the afternoon off, woke up to maple and net a bit before arranging to go out wif Virneige to scout for Tilong's bday gift. By the time we're done, I noticed I'm being attacked by unknown substances which caused quite a bit of rashes on my body so feeling a lil unwell, I went back early (like 10 something on a saturday???) and unable to join Orange and Joy for 'dinner-supper'.

Sunday...woke up, see rashes, slpt...till no rashes. Haha...maple and net, den waited a lil, preped myself for Tilong's bday BBQ, den met up with Minhui (my primary school classmate) and Virneige downstairs and went to the BBQ together. Nothing too much, just that Minhui left like 11+pm and Vir and I continued chatting till 1am. LOL.

Monday...work lor. After work went to PSB Academy for my first day of studying after like, ehm 5-6 years?? The lecturer was fine, the class was very packed which was quite an opener to me...and the lecturer used up 1/4 of the total course notes on the first lesson. Kinda cool eh. Today will be my first tutorial...hehe =) wish me luck on VB.Net =)

On a sidenote...I have received news of... ... ...

STARCRAFT II!!!

WOOT!!! I gonna buy it when it comes! 1000%!!! It's even more anticipative compared to Tiberium Wars!!! HEHHEE...rumours said it'll be out end of the year...hope so!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: