Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's midweek Wednesday...wassup?

[CuRRent MooD:] Okay

[CuRRent Song:] Manian - Turn The Tide (Italobrothers New Vox Radio Edit)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Duck Rice + Egg / Soya Bean Drink

So getting off from last Friday, went Vivocity with Isabelle and shopped - she shopped. Haha...she bought like stuff amounting to almost $300 or so I think...haha...well, that's the power of GSS (Great Singapore Sale)...

...then again, that effect got to me. Saturday...went PC Show with Yuling and Huimin (neighbours) and bought a keyboard @ $12 and webcam @ $29. The webcam is not bad, has lighting and mike by itself! Keyboard also beh pai. Then Yuling bought an "mp5 player"...just silly names for gadgets...lol...den walked around a bit, went to Topman @ Marina Sq...bought a yellow top...den waited for Orange to arrive, den we went over Changing Appetites to makan...

Out of CA, den go toilet...den Orange suggested me to change to the top I bought cos I was wearing rather casual...so I did lor...den heng got Yuling help me bring back the stuff so I can go clubbing with Orange empty-handed...hahaha...den waited for Orange to "decorate" herself for like 20 mins, then went to wait for cab...haha, ain't too bad really (and fortunately)...and off we went Dbl O.

Reached there...wah! Culture shock! So few people! So unlike the Weds situation! Went in and looked for Isabelle(s) and fren, sat down and chatted...lol den from random stuff we started talking about Maple...den Orange was like half zzz but she found it pretty amusing when we were talking abt Showa's enemies...the Ah Peh, Ah Ma and Ah Lians! LOL!...

After that, went to look for Adeline and Joe (LSX pple)...wah, tonight is not Isabelle liao...tonight become Adeline liao...super hyper lady, jump and dance around, pull people to dance wif her lor...haha...den played "5-10" wif Isabelle #2..so funny...I think my coordination wif Orange too good liao...ended up Isabelle #2 have to drink so much...haha...den after that Isabelle #1 left...den we hang a while before Orange and I went down O Bar...

O Bar...Orange also didn't dance much, just sat on the sofa and chilled, chatted and drank beer and ate her fave popcorn...hahaha...den Adeline and Joe came down a while and left...den after a bit while den we went home...sent her home before I went home...collapsed...hahaha

Sunday...oh, went to PS area wif bro and almost waste time dere lor...when Sharon called me den we met for dinner, den we walked down Wisma Atria...and I bought another top from Topman...HAHAHA...while she bought a top from Forever 21...yeah...den sent her home, den I went home...

Monday...after work met up wif Jordan and Pat, went to Sim Lim and managed to get a harddisk for Jordan's T30 and replaced it...and worked...haha good one...

Today Wednesday! Yeah.

.LuKe.

No comments: