Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Just another day

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a bit tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Been almost a week since my last update, well studies has been pretty 'siong', a lot of concepts to grasp and understand, trying my very best to follow up. Tutorials had been ok so far, but I anticipate worse things up ahead so I should buck up.

Last week...well...Friday was a lecture, Saturday was a tutorial, so after that I went to PS to buy some stuff and had early dinner. Not very sure of my day, I msged Daniel of the night's programmes. Ended up he said some place in MS that I'm not sure of.

So the night came, we ended ourselves in Istana Park for our usual drinking, then off we went to Teddy Bez. What? It's a techno joint newly opened at MS, and to think that Rusty (ex-Paralist) was involved in the Techno-dance competition...however it was sad that due to military obligations he was not able to attend the Semis and it was an automatic walkover. We all got eyes lah...one look can tell he's the best on the floor.

Anyway...the place closed at 3am (zzz), sat a lil at the coffeeshop and off home we went (NR8 - surprise!).

Sunday...lazy day...stayed home the whole time apart from accompanying mum to the marketplace, and ordered pizza for dinner at night. That's just it.

OH yea...my Bandit in MapleSEA is finally LEVEL 70!!! WooO~~~ but not yet job change. Zzzz...hahaha...but current clothing look stupid leh...hahaha...

So now is Job Change > Band of Thieves > Assaulter > lvl 100!!!

LOL...long way to go.

Template ah template...shld be time to change template...

.LuKe.

No comments: