Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2 weeks past

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] None

Forgot to tell all of my readers that I went reservice last week. Then again, most people close to me would've already known.

For that weekend before reservice, I had Pat and Jordan at my place mapling and stuff. Haha sunday was a day for me to go Chinatown to swap the handphone, den tried finding army stuff but didn't manage to...the day dwindled pretty fast and I packed my army stuff till 3+am, den woke up around 6am and left home for my 5-day ICT.

First ICT was...well, rather slack. Haha...of cos there were the busy times but overall it's rather relaxed, more like a breakaway. Well I got what I wanted which was to drive my vehicle outfield!!! People think I'm crazy to be anticipative of such things but maybe cos I dun have a civilian license to drive, that part of the driving me is satisfied!

Back to civilian life, heard usual rants from my mum after being back from ICT, saturday went Dbl O...sunday...dwiddled life away as well before celebrating Father's Day, then meet up with Pat.

There had been lots going on in life recently, a lot of confusion and sadness...but at least till today, everything seemed ok. Well...I hope so.

.LuKe.

No comments: