Monday, May 28, 2007

Yet another week past

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Mushroom Swiss Burger / HL Milk

Another week of mapling, nothing overly fascinating apart the fact I went to see the doctor about my cough which lasted for over a month, and it got worse by the day.

Doc: "Let me see your throat"

Doc: "You got mucus dripping behind your throat!"

What an elaboration. Gross. Got antibiotics to clear my throat, some pills to clear the cold, got myself to bed earlier on wkdays, drank more water...so much better now to say the least.

Thursday met up wif Orange and Faith was around too, then walked a bit in Heeren then Faith and her friend went off, me and Orange had dinner @ Villa'ge (ex-Marche)...talk a lot of crap, den go Cineleisure ard 10pm can still get a top for herself...then go home...

Then saturday Pat came my place to have dinner - Mui Chye wif Duck wings...yum yum =)

Ytd went out wif bro to PS see pple play game. LOL.

That's my week. Boring? Yeah, kinda.

But soon not much chance liao. Got my studies schedule...

Mon, Wed, Fri - 1900 - 2200
Sat - 1300 - 1600

Painful. Not to forget if I tio RT. DIE.

Oh well...June gonna be an interesting month. So might be July. Looking forward to things happening, and hopefully things will go as per planned. I am praying hard for everyone around me to have their lives as planned.

Else...well, it's just me.

Please let me worry more about others instead of myself. I will lead a better life this way. Wahahaha.

.LuKe.

No comments: