Saturday, May 05, 2007

This night somehow made me think my life is crap.

[CuRRent MooD:] Crappy

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] McChicken / Teh Peng

My life is seemingly reduced to crap after tonight, and God knows what I should do with my pathetic life.

On half day off today, so I went home to take a nap, and I smsed Sharon to see if anything's on for the night. Initially arranged for a night out, I woke up with Pat's sms to ask me out for After 5...but I've agreed with Sharon so I tried asking Sharon, whom wasn't very interested with the After 5 thing. Soon, Brian called and confirmed the MOS trip for the night. I checked with Sharon and she's fine with it. So off we go MOS and I told Pat about it.

After dallying in the house quite a bit, I went to meet Sharon at her place ard 10+...reached Liang Court ard 10:40pm, went to Mac and makan. Soon before I knew it, Eugene appeared. Point taken - it's almost never a lonely night with Sharon around (duh). Then met up with Brian and co, called Daniel - then knew they were already in MOS. Wait, ain't Daniel supposed to sign me in? DUH! Well buddies are for life - I paid the cover while he cover the mixers (which are damn ex)...so then off we are in MOS.

Till this point of blog, two things didn't go as planned.

In MOS, danced a bit, chatted, drank, brought Sharon around the place (which she commented preferred much more than St James)...then yeah nothing too much, then an sms came along - Orange. Asked me where I was so I said was at MOS. Den she said she was in O Bar and asked what time MOS closes...I said 4am but our co is off for supper, asked if she's game. She said she doesn't mind, so asked me how to arrange. In the end I said I'll be down to look for her. Settled. Pat then asked where I was, said was in MOS. Then asked if she can come down but I told her I'm off for supper. Yeah in the end she passed the phone to Weiming who mentioned about sending her back as she was rather high. Ok duh.

I walked down from MOS to Dbl O (surprised at my navigation)...called her and she came out pretty dead while her fren Jeremy went to take her stuff. Accompanied her a bit before the guy came out, den while sitting she puked her life out. Then said she did not take much food before that, ok sure I understand. Soon we flagged a cab and down we went Circular Road (Boat Quay). I was behind taking care of Orange while her friend was in front...cab stopped, her guy friend who was IN FRONT (conventional rules of cab takers in a group generally has the person in front to pay first if no prior agreement) walked out just like this. Come on, he wasn't even half drunk (though he claims he drank more than Orange BLABLABLA...bullshit you can drink a lot but still be more sober - I can attest to that) and he just walked out of the cab leaving me behind with Orange. Look, I have 2 bags, a hand holding on the tissue for her, and my other hand had to dig my wallet to get the freakin' $5 bill (look, the cab fare ain't even over $5!) which the driver returned my change - so I had my hands holding on wallet, bags, and my mouth biting the tissue, and I had to open the damn door by myself and had to take care of Orange as well! I AM REALLY DAMN PISSED WITH HER GUY FRIEND.

Fine, I didn't think much about it, had her out and I went to look for Dan and co which I did. Came back and helped Orange to the tables which they were having their supper. Asked for drinks, and I went to get the drinks. The drinks took a DAMN FUCKING LONG TIME to be done, and Eugene happened to come by the place twice and upon the second, told me that Orange and the guy was by the side. Ok I turned to take a quick look, yeah they were there. Then I waited for another 5 mins (drinks NOT DONE yet), turned and saw both of them going in the cab, closed the door and left. Good try, not even telling me about it, how nice. Ended up I had to cancel the Teh Alia (dunno how to spell) from the shopkeeper. Come to think, I'm rather sorry he had to be on the end of my pissed mood and even returned me the money for the purchase.

Foul mood, walked back to tables, and I went to walk around to kill off my foul mood. Pat called and chatted a little, den I went back to the tables, and soon everyone finished and left. Sent Belle back home, and myself back. Had a huge complaining session with the cab driver, and though I know the cab driver was half crapping, he tried to make me feel better.

Thank you, Mr cabby.

As you can see, things took an unexpected turn right from beginning till the end. It's a bad Friday-Saturday night. Tell me, good guy bad guy the same. Be good guy get bullied, get eaten, get all these crap from the not-so-good guys who seemingly get the better bet of the lot. I know the all-too-well theory of the bad eating up the good, and I myself ain't too good to begin with...but just so shitty whenever I wanna be the good guy, I get terribly eaten up somehow.

I am so pissed being good, yet if I wanna be bad I'll either have conscience pricking me or getting the feeling I'll get my retribution and just desserts. Tell me, what way to go?

What a damn fucking lousy night. I hope morrow night @ Joanne's birthday will be 10x, 100x, even 1000x better.

Please do. Or if thoust insist, make it so bad I can round off as a damn lousy weekend.

Oh yeah Orange, I am not blaming you. I'm just not happy I wasn't notified of you disappearing, and that I've tried to made your night any better but it turned out otherwise (on my end).

.LuKe.

No comments: