Monday, May 07, 2007

It's a monday...*yawnz*

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a bit tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chicken Pie / Plain Water

So saturday came back from MOS, went market with mum, den back home to rest...woke up, played Maple. Dallied my time till I taken dinner, prepared and went down Wisma Atria to get a gift for my cousin. Walked down to PS, den left 11+pm to go the KTV pub.

Quite a lot of pple when I reached, so the usual birthday thing and passed the gift to my cousin. Then went in and got intoxicated - drinks just kept on coming, one bottle gone another bottle comes...power...haha...den got to meet Joanna's bf in person, the pple are friendly and everyone just played along, sang along...pics to come!

Went home nearly 3am...=) and yeah, my aunt also came along! LOL! Cool aunt to go along wif cool babelicious cousins!

Sunday...zzz...woke up 3pm, went market makan buy toto...reach home Maple...den Pat contacted me last min to go Suntec which I did...so went Suntec, makan Pastamania, walked back to her "eastern" home...den went back home after that...hahaha

Nothing left to describe via words since it's the experience that I'm talking about. Hehe.

.LuKe.

No comments: