Sunday, May 13, 2007

My 400th post

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a bit tired

[CuRRent Song:] Tune Up! vs. Italo Brothers - Colours of The Rainbow

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Thosai / Plain Water

Actually come to think, my week's nothing much apart from Mapling...haha...I think Monday I met up with Sharon...den nothing too much, it's Maple and Maple...haha lvl 64 dit...

Friday met up wif Sharon den went to After 5 with Pat jio-ing me...so off we went till about 3am, took cab home. Had quite some fun wif dice hehe.

Woke up sat morning 1020 hours and went market wif mum, reached home Maple, do stuff...den before I left home, the flowers from my eldest bro and sis-in-law came along and dis resulted to some delay of meeting up wif Alynna Jie and thus I took cab down.

Oh, my Alynna Jie's getting married =) hehe

Evening met up wif Pat and had dinner wif her family to celebrate her mum's Mother Day...hehe...den went to Bugis met up wif Virneige, and then back home area bumped onto Minhui (primary school and poly mate), then waited for Tilong and then got another primary schoolmate down...stayed at Kopitiam with plenty of laughter...den they went prawn fishing while I went home...

Yeah. Hehe. Nothing too much for my week eh?

.LuKe.

No comments: