Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday~ Friday~

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, a bit tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Bee Hoon + Luncheon Meat / Plain Water

Gonna backtrack what was done...nothing much really =)

Monday...after work went back home mop floor, den went out to meet my neighbours to celebrate birthday for one of them. Went to Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao (翡翠拉面小笼包) had our dinner, then went KTV @ Orchard Partyworld till 4am...

Tuesday...don't need say lah, awaited the arrival of 小猪 and was happy upon hearing the news =)

Wednesday...after work went to AMK and met up with Sandy, a new online friend that I got to know recently. Ate dinner, chatted a bit, helped her planned some finance stuff and further helped a way or another - hopefully it is good help that I've provided and hope things won't go any uglier. Haha.

Thursday...home, rest, Maple, sleep. Haha.

Dunno what's on for today. LOL.

Sometimes I really don't know whether what I've done is right or beneficial to myself. Often doing things that people normally won't do, and get a kick at myself for things turning bad at the end. The so-called good things I do are often so able to turn ugly at the final turn, and yet I still do them. I wonder what is wrong with me.

.LuKe.

No comments: