Sunday, May 20, 2007

Just a sunday

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] Infernal - Keen On Disco

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Duck Rice / Sugar Cane drink

Week of mapling, nothing too much. Haha.

On friday is Jess (Pat's fren) birthday, so off we went Dbl O. Met up wif Pat around 9pm, and confirmed going were Orange and Faith but they will be there only later. So went makan, den took cab down to Dbl O, got free entry from Jess, went in have a free Bacardi Breezer, see fashion show, sang bday song for Jess, den Orange and Faith came so I went to baggage counter to see them...den led them to the area, den chat a bit, got a jug of beer for them, den after finishing the beer went down O Bar, stayed at the pool area and had pop corn and 2 jugs Gin Tonic, chatted and danced a little...ended the night wif me and Pat on same cab.

Saturday...went market wif mum, den waited for Pat to come my place for maple which she did late afternoon, den random stuff, den Jordan came as well...mapled till 1+am before going to Kopitiam and had makan and chat, den went home 3+am. Slpt at 4+am.

Sunday (today)...slack day, did not do what I wanted to do. Haha. Please give me more discipline. Haha.

As today comes to an end in 6 hours' time, something overtook my feelings and thoughts - somehow I had to start worrying for someone again. I get a feeling her direction in life is getting a little disoriented, somehow I think it is getting twisted of the way her life is now. I'm really getting worried.

Hope that I can even get to chat with her regarding this topic at all...sometimes it's hard, but as a self-proclaimed bad-assed evil guardian angel, I just have to get it kickstarted...somehow.

.LuKe.

No comments: