Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday, Friday coming hooo~~~~~

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired eyes, mentality ok

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Chocolate brownie / Milo

Time to backtrack again...yo yo~

So let's see...sunday eh eh eh~ I was thinking what a way to end my birthday as I rest on the bed dum dum, yeah yeah~ (the rapping motion and style LOL) okay enough of the rap mood. Kenny called me up and said he was ard my area wif Valerie and Ivan...so after fiddling my bluetooth for quite a bit (was unable to get it to work then), went to look for them @ HV. Ended up we walked back my area to have makan session as a form of celebrating my bday (pple sometimes need a reason to eat lol)...so after the combi-crap of Ivan and Kenny, I'm rather convinced they are one kind. What surprised me on this day was that Linda is Kenny's gf! HmmM!

Hung out till 0030 hours, went back home to test the bluetooth headset and it finally worked. The software was with some glitches though, but I did manage to have a getaround yesterday. Anyway...

Monday...well, it was a rest day really. Nothing much too fancy, I went to attend a funeral...I guess apart from family(relative) related I hadn't been attending any, so this was quite a first...chatted a bit then I went off to meet up with Sharon in town. Went to this jap joint @ Cineleisure, makan den chat, den walked a bit, settled down and chat, den sent her home before sending myself back.

On tuesday, nothing much, back from work and after bathing, collapsed on the bed for 2 hours before going up Mad's place to see her PC...IE dead. Hehe. Oh well, another MS unknown resolving issue. Back home, did a bit of stuff, sleep...oh yeah, bumped onto Desy online and we chatted on the PC via microphone! =)

Now wednesday...haha...arranged to meet up with Sharon for chat (cos she said she was not happy previous day) then unfortunately I had a taste of her bf's childishness and lousiness again. Really can't imagine why Sharon would be with such a guy - then again, the girls usually like the bad guys.

Now then, today's Thursday! Hoo!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: