Monday, March 19, 2007

Powderful Weekend hahaha...

[CuRRent MooD:] Lil' Tired...

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Bee Hoon + Fish Fillet / Plain Water

I don't recall Thursday being overly fanciful...so comes Friday. Initially after knocking off from work I wanted to go home, but after thinking a bit I decided to go town. Thought my bro was ard but ended up didn't meet me again due to his gf...haiz. Then I was about to go makan by myself when Sharon called...so in the end we arranged to meet up @ PS and went to LJS. After that we walked down to Marina Promenade (stopping by McCafe to buy drinks) and sat down, chatted and listened to music (from our phones)...good thing I stopped @ 1 bar of battery as Patricia called and asked if I'm interested to go down After 5, which we did so. Took bus down instead of walking though.

Turned out to be the birthday of someone I know...so we celebrate n stuff, den sing n drank, chatted...so after closing I sent Sharon back home and me went back home as well.

Saturday...mum didn't go market so woke up 12+ with Virneige waking me up for MJ session...so I contacted Sharon but she had to come later...so I went to makan wif Vir at the market, den went up Tilong (Primary school friend) place to play mahjong...den play until 2+ Sharon arrived...blahblah...played till 530pm which we left for our own activities...went home and out for the wedding dinner for one of my relatives.

Thought will be going Momo wif Sharon after the dinner...ended up it was cancelled, so I checked with Vir to see where she was...den after makaning I went to Outram to meet them, den we walked over Kg Bahru to one of the KTV pubs dere to have drinks and games. After closing, went to eat prata...den after that Vir complained it's too early to go home...and guess what? WE WALKED ALL THE WAY BACK TO MY PLACE!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! By the time it's over Virneige was already crying...and from what I've gathered, we have travelled at least 8 km over the early morning. HAha!

Sunday...woke up ard 12+...den msged Sharon...den we met up at her area den she did her revision while I did my work...then Vir and Tilong came to look for us (and Tilong's cousin)...den in the end...yet another MJ session! LOL...went back Tilong's place to MJ...den by the time everything ended it's already 1+am Monday. WOW!

Madness...lol

.LuKe.

No comments: