Sunday, March 11, 2007

HaPPy BirTHday to ME

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired, irritated

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] None

Days gone by fast, I also dunno how I should backtrack and blog. Ok...agah agah...

On Tuesday I went to Chinatown to buy a present for myself...

So, between the war of E65 and N73 ME, which was the winner?

N73 ME!

So I got one for myself...really need some getting used to, and some functions that my previous 6111 has was excluded from N73 ME (it being Symbian), so I had a hard time for some of the functionality...worse still, my saved messages and calendar could not be imported to the new phone!

Sigh...but what to do.

So far the phone is ok to say the least.

Nothing much on wed and thur, for Friday I took off to go down PSB Academy to register my degree course. Agreed with Sharon to meet for breakfast at 830am, ended up we met at 915am. Ate and chatted, then sent her off work via cab, then I walked over the PSB Academy.

Guess what? I took only 20 minutes to finish everything. DUH. With shitload of time, I went back home to play game.

Rest of the day went past thinking I still had a KTV session in the evening with Orange after all my GeeAssKay friends backed out of it. In the end...Friday just wasn't a day of K-ing. Orange sent me a msg in the afternoon to cancel it but I did not receive it...ended up was a day of hopes and waiting all dashed after I did eventually connect thru to her phone. SIGH!

Saturday...whew, another packed day but was really ok. Went to accompany mum to routine doc visit, den came back home makan den I play game, den till abt time up I pack up my bag for the night's chalet @ pasir ris...den went out with stuff...to Suntec's IT Show 2007!

Budget was very tight, crowd was heavy...but guess what, in the end I still spent on my Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree and CDRs...so after that went to meet up wif bro n his gf (they gave me a tee - tight fit sia...the pattern also dun really suit me...)...had a game of DDR, den went to chalet le.

Chalet was ok, chatted around and helping out, Isabelle came to join us for the evening (glad for her company anyway) den we went KTV at night (Marine Parade)...den after tat came back had a rest before I went out again for work. Sent Belle back and went to work.

Guess...again. I'm still stuck at work. Servers are sluggish, things are failing...damnit what a way to spend my birthday!!!

.LuKe.

No comments: