Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just a short update

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] "Vege" Porridge / Plain water

Today ah..wan to see doctor also got problem..tell me cannot claim den need me pay cash! I was like WTF..den I contacted Jacee from GMP den after some clearance she say should be able to see the doctor..later I will go again..dis ear of mine really giving me quite some problems..

Jus about 2 days away from SG’s reincarnation..about time I make my last efforts to level whatever I can..though it will not be simple..anyway I’m in one of the better regiments already..hehe..

Hope morrow go back work wun be overwhelmed by workload..and hope everything goes fine at workplace..if not also no choice la..some things not within our control, but of cos when make a mistake must make sure wun happen again lor..else it’s really no one’s fault but yourself..

Really wonder when this ear of mine will be ok. Oh well..nothing too much to blog on a normal weekday, so I’ll probably leave it for some other time..or till I have things to say.

.LuKe.

No comments: