Sunday, June 25, 2006

What can I do with Life...

[CuRRent MooD:] A lil tired, a lil moody

[CuRRent Song:] Clutch - The Light (Extended Mix)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] None (haven't eaten anything the whole day)

I guess I owe an apology to Sunshine for needlessly displaying acts of childishness. I guess it's hard for me as things are going thru my brain and I find it hard to act on myself with thoughts bombarding myself every now and then. Now and then it's the same things, same questions without answers, that I leave myself so puzzled I do not know an actual call of action. I really don't know what I should do next.

Coming weeks will be tough with only me and Malcolm ard (my other colleague will be his last week in GSK) so it's time to get my head (our heads to be precise) even bigger. Sigh...this can be quite a problem really.

This weekend is more or less the same, spending time at home and with Sunshine...went to Bugis wif her yesterday to walk and buy a bit of stuff...still training my SG when I can, and slept quite a lot today. Oh well...what kind of shit life am I leading...I wonder.

Till I can sort out a lot of things, till I can get myself disciplined...there's nothing too much I can do. Yeah, thanks to Serene for trying to make me feel better - she's Dan's "sister".

.LuKe.

No comments: