Monday, June 12, 2006

A short blog for the week

[CuRRent MooD:] Tired

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Breadtalk Cheese + Ham bread / Grass Jelly Drink

Wah…the week was pretty tough but we did manage to grit our teeth thru it. Oh well what to do, life goes on..

On a good note, I’ve finally got my news of an increment, not too much, jus abt 10% of my total income. Sounds not bad, well beggars are not choosers so I guess I’ll just stick to it.

I’ll go update my resume later on, but I guess I have to find a way to accustom to my lifestyle and get a bit of savings and planning so I can study or at least aim for MCSA (or MCSE).

What have I done for the week? This week I am being hit by an infected ear so I can’t hear properly on the left ear..so I’m out from nightspots.

Friday/Saturday/Sunday:

Come to think of it, apart from the fact I did not go Paradigm, I think all I did was to stay at home and SG. And of course my tiredness got on me as well.

Just got myself those UV screen protector kinda things – my actual intention was to make sure my screen does not get dirtied by random sources (fingerprints, saliva etc) but I hope it will solve the problem of reflective light sources (since my screen directly faces the window).

Time to eat =)

.LuKe.

No comments: