Friday, July 25, 2008

Silence...in the crowd

[CuRRent MooD:] Cold, calm, confused, tired, patient...

[CuRRent Song:] No song

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Maybe it's more like calm in confusion. Haha.

Nothing much of an update, I'm going for an NDP rehearsal over the weekend. How long have I not been for such things, I wonder? Oh yea...army days I've been so...ehm probably 5 years apart or something...I remember it was during the SARS period and I was in those thermal scan containers to check if visitors' had exceed a certain temperature to be under the risk for SARS symptoms. We had a lot of rehearsals and till to the last day, Singapore was declared SARS free!!! LOL...felt our rehearsals had gone to a waste so we ended up marshalling instead...but we managed to get ourselves to the top of National Stadium which was quite a view...something lucky, perhaps?

Workwise, my first site in charge is more or less about to be fully functional, with bits and purposes off-plan but nevertheless not of heavy impact. Had to appreciate all the help I get on site and from my colleagues and supervisor. Of course, my employment status issue still lingers, and I really have to find a chance to talk to my supervisor about it - no AWS for 2 years sucks!!!

Yeah that's just it...for now. Oh well. *shrugs

.LuKe.

No comments: