Monday, July 14, 2008

A rainy day at Jurong Island

[CuRRent MooD:] Rainy

[CuRRent Song:] VA - Eurodance 23 2008

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Just a random post since it has been quite some time I've blogged. Oh well, I guess there ain't that much incentive to blog nowadays as viewership has gradually dropped to a low (or maybe that's because I don't blog)...hahhaa so who notices this entry anyway?

It's a rainy day at Jurong Island, and maybe that speaks for my mood as well. My close ones will know the usual dilemma I go through, and even though I want to solve problems and get things going, sometimes that's not how life decides for you.

There's a lot of "I know I should have done this" but well, when you miss that moment to do it, it will cause quite a bit of upheaval once it comes back to visit. And yeah, I can see that. But I think I look for my own problems. Haha.

Till next post...

.LuKe.

No comments: