Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Michelle's all grown up

[CuRRent MooD:] Emo

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Pokka Peach tea

I guess the main emotional thing for the week (maybe the month) will be Michelle's ROM. Actually it has been such an emotional high, I am not sure on what to say now! :P Seeing her in the gown (not a wedding gown to be exact but it's for such occasions) and going thru the solemnization made me breathe hard for many moments, and the bad thing is that my phone does a bad job recording videos...zzz

She is simply beautiful for the day (no I meant she's exceptionally beautiful), it brought me backwards to the past about how she'd grown up.

Seeing her from her sec sch days, time really flies so fast it's hard to imagine it's like 5 years or so...now seeing her married really brought a lot of thoughts in my mind...like how we got to know each other from IRC and eventually we still are godsiblings, forever and ever. Guess this is how life is, marvelous in ways and another.

As what I said, I can only wish the best for her.

I have not updated any post of my first ever relaxed overnight overseas trip to KL! Will update soon!

.LuKe.

No comments: