Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Michelle's leaving for the US soon.

[CuRRent MooD:] In thought

[CuRRent Song:] Torence Holler - Dance Into Your Fire (SEB 156)

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Unknown leaves ' tea

Just saw Michelle online and her nick. Yeap, she's leaving Singapore in about a month's time for an approximate 2 years.

Brings me a silence within. What, 2 years???

It just meant I can't see her physically as I want, even as much I wanted to. It means timezone differences and adjustments be made. It means we are lesser a call or sms away, though it is still possible in theory.

Yeah I know she's married to a nice husband, and her new family will take care of her. But well, who can deny this kor who often tries his best to be by her side helping her to worry, to think more?

Oh well, time will come to pass and it will be a month soon.

It will be soon.

.LuKe.

No comments: