Monday, July 28, 2008

Last Monday for July

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] No song

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Bah Chor Mee / Pearl Milk Tea

I guess through this weekend I did make a few quick decisions; whether I'll stick to it is another matter.

1) may not club unless the correct company is around
2) disappointment of a particular person made me quite confirmed there is zero chemistry

The first point came about on saturday nite when I met up wif Pat and also Orange. Had not caught up wif the latter for quite some time so I figured it might just be a good time to do so. The night had not ended for Dbl O and I left home due to reasons...

1) worried about my assignment
2) couplehoods in the air (Pat and Lawrence, Orange and Ben)
3) mood affected by a particular message from someone

Don't be mistaken; in fact I'm very very glad that Pat had found her special someone and that Orange and Ben had got so much closer from my previous impression...it's me to have sensed it so I think I'm right about it. But I guess with such things to occur (add on the fact I had ZERO dance partners for the night), I did feel a lil left out in the proceedings. Maybe it's just overall matters that made me felt that way, I decided to make a trip back home instead just to see if there's anyone online for me to chat with.

Nope.

About the second point, I believe in my previous post I mentioned about NDP blablabla...ended up Pat told me the NDP thingie was just nothing but airshows - no fireworks, no marching stuff...which is really kinda bull to say the least. Initially I got the news, I told Rykiel (who wanted to watch NDP, but actually fireworks in particular) and she was happy and we arranged to be out on saturday...so when I told her the news, she just said she's going to join her mum for shopping. Sounds okay eh. Yeap.

On thinking back of the countless times of aeroplanes, I think I had enough. Convinced it's zero chemistry.

So on thinking, I've outlived my usefulness. Haha. Tired a lil, don't I myself think so?

Probably.

.LuKe.

No comments: