Friday, September 22, 2006

What I like, what I want...?

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral, little affected by previous entry

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Hmmm...this is quite a bo liao entry..."inspired" by a lady I saw in the MRT. She kinda reminded me what I like and what I want.

Material Wants:

1) More formal clothing
2) More clothes
3) Money (obvious, but is not exactly desperate want)
4) A good phone (in the ranks of N series (function, not fault), O2 Stealth etc.)

What I like/don't mind in a female (Don't laugh and don't discriminate):

1) Don't mind wearing skirts. In fact, like to wear skirts. I always think it brings a feminine touch out of them. Next point will re-iterate current point...
2) Legs. Whether they wear skirts or shorts, it brings out their legs. I'm not those slim-legs=swee kind of legs man, I appreciate many variations.
3) A bit "bah-bah" (having a bit of "meat" ard) is ok, just don't be oversized. In fact, many of my gfs were on a bit weight side, but I don't mind since hugging them is real good.
4) Does not look like an alien (Barney??? LOL)
5) I like cute gers much more than the chio kind. Usually cute gers are easier to communicate compared to the chio ones - the latter often have attitude problem. Some cutes gers are a bit on the weight side, and they are certainly much more humble. I like humble girls.
6) Average dress sense. Please vary your wardrobe. I know my wardrobe sucks and I don't need a second person to remind me there's another split image of myself.

Wonder why I came up with all these? I saw an average-looking woman with decent legs (to my opinion, since her legs ain't the slim kind) while in the MRT today. Hehe.

See ya ard till next update. Finally a casual update. =P

.LuKe.

No comments: