Friday, September 08, 2006

Life changes...(part 1)

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, energetic (but a bit sianz)

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

Initially thought half day leave...but ended...hmmm...got to help out cos Daniel on MC...bo bian! Still trying to negotiate.

Saw my title? My life will change from now...cos I started to dump my past.

Yesterday night I dumped my past into the trash bin...trash chute to be exact. Part 2 of this post I will share some pics with all of you. It will not be clear, you can go around guessing what those stuff are, but yea, I threw the gifts that "she" gave me. Of course, I talked to myself before I threw those gifts away...it was more of a final message to whatever and whoever...these stuff held zero significance now that she's married happily ever after.

I remembered those days I hid those gifts for fear someone might know. I remembered my friends wide-eyed when they knew that gift came from a girl. I remembered how I was titled "Love Saint - Qing2 Shen4" in Sec school just because of her. The ending was not good, the post-mortem was worse, the finale was a killer...but all these is part of my past, and I have to let go.

I do not want to see those things anymore, at least physically.

Once I brace up to remove all these things, I will become a stronger man. Hopefully. LOL.

More updates if possible.

.LuKe.

No comments: