Friday, September 01, 2006

A neverending dream, a dream of you~

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine, hyper, happy, awake (wow)

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Milo

My mood is good, but that nudging headache is still around. It does not come like in waves, but rather like a ball in the head, once I shake my head I'll notice it.

It's end of a month, beginning of another, end of a week and coming to weekend. I'm supposed to have some stuff coming on, but it seems nothing is 100%.

Sat nite is supposed to be with Isabelle for her bday, but I have not got a response from her.

Oh well, hope everything works out.

[ Update ]

Received response from Belle to meet up at certain time and place (forgot but in handphone). Hehe ok so it's confirmed.

Haiz...I am really a forgetful nervous wheck I think one day I will cause my team to die sia...got one vendor I Monday arrange Wed come but Wed I MC, den I arrange today but today I tio held up by another vendor forget to inform my team!!! COCK UP ME!!! KILL ME PLEASE. Sigh. Like dis how my team can work??? Haiz...lousy me.

.LuKe.

No comments: