Monday, March 20, 2006

My short update

[CuRRent MooD:] Fine

[CuRRent Song:] 2 Alive - Tell It To My Heart

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] LJS

Now waiting for Sunshine..hehe…yeah…

Not much things for me to update..work is busy as usual, with all those stupid servers on and off…also very sian to say the least…like always ready to fight wif fire like dat…hehe…now I so pai kuan in LJS blogging…I think the crowd is coming in so I wun be using for too long…furthermore not to say that Sunshine will be coming in about 15 mins time..

Back to the weekend, I went MU on Saturday and saw the new lightings. I would say it brought a different effect and ambience to MU. Last time MU is pretty dark and that you can’t see too much faces – but now it’s so bright with the new lightings on the stage that shines upwards – people can even dance on it. The stage is instantly lit up and from it you can really tell how much dry ice MU emits per night by looking at the stage from a distance. It gets so smoky sometimes you can’t differentiate the stage from the floor (that is, if you are on stage attempting to go down). With the new toys, you can really tell who’s good on stage and who’s not (that is, me).

SG-wise, I’m about lvl 20 post-reinc. So far I’m ok with 12 units though it gets a little hard to manage at times. With 6 extra units at my disposal, it gets funny sometimes on how I wanna use them. Dun get what I said? Go get SG and try it out.

I’m harbouring the thought of version 6.0 for my blog. Didn’t you guys get sick of seeing my dark red skin? I got bored of it. Need something brighter. :)

See ya.

.LuKe.

No comments: