Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's a Friday evening

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] None

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Double Cheeseburger

(written on Friday evening, 24-Mar-06 around 7pm)

I noticed that nowadays I’ve been forgetting about little things that pple tells me and always remember the things I told pple in particular. Brings me a fact I’m being more selfish with years to go, isn’t it? Sometimes I wonder what am I becoming..this society and world is already very bad, and this transformation could only make it a little worse than before. When can I find myself?

Anyway, I’m waiting for Desy to come over Lucky Plaza. The reason why I started my entry like this was cos yesterday she told me to call her once I’m off work, but I could only remember I told her to meet at 7 or 7:30pm. Something’s wrong with me, don’t you think so?

I’ve been talking to my new fren these days and she’s really a nice lady to chat with. I couldn’t believe some of the topics which we touched on...and I tink sooner or later the level might be close or equal to that of what I last touched on in the old days with Rosanne. Come of which, I think I’ve never mentioned Rosanne (Rose) in my blog before. Rose is my online friend in USA, Seattle. I got to know her during my Poly days when the online text-based game Archmage was rather popular. She was a player in it and not knowing the ropes, I taught her the ways to go playing the game. The rest is history; we got to chat in email and conversed on phone freely through a lot of topics. The cultural differences only made the bond more interesting as we constantly ask new things to find out about each other. Come to think, good things don’t last long.

Today I got stuck in QR site the whole day cos of those stupid new tapes which of cos after some deductions I felt wasn’t the cause of the jamming of the tape drive – I believe the tape drive is faulty.

Desy actually asked me out on Saturday to chiong – certainly something that’s so out of the blue. Later I found out it has to do with the new guy she likes cos the guy chiongs. Oh man..I really do not have much to say about that. Asked her why this time round she switched target, thought it was another and guessed what she replied? “Like father like daughter ma!!” – OMG. This is so mean of her.

Tried to get my new fren out but she is tied up with her dad’s birthday so I have not much to say about that, adding on the fact she’s more or less married and under her husband’s say that she won’t be chionging cos something happened last time while she was chionging that she got “banned”. LOL…how bad can that get?

I got my shades out and tried wearing them on and walking about. Oh man it’s certainly not what I term as comfortable, but at least I’m not awkward I guess. It’s a good addition to the limited amount of accessories that I have in my possession…wait, what kind of accessories do I actually have? =) lol.

She’ll probably be here in around ten minutes’ time, so my entry is coming to an end. Well, I’ve told really a little too much about myself to someone whom I’ve known for only a few days – something which always happen so long I’m comfortable with someone. Come of which, Desy has arrived.

See ya pple =)

No comments: