Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Midweek Wednesday

[CuRRent MooD:] Neutral

[CuRRent Song:] Nuage - You'll Never Stop Me Lovin' You

[Last FooD/BeveRage:] Laksa and Green Tea

Kinda unusual for me to be blogging midweek nowadays. Gonna continue my dotter's work later, hopefully I can finish basically for her to submit.

Birthday coming soon...ten days later =) so anyone wanna give me presents but have not got an idea? Hehe I've bought myself an iPod Nano, so if you really have no idea, I give you very good choice la...give me $$$ lor...hahaha~...

I'm already planning for my weekend, though this week isn't that too easy a week either - gonna rush some stuff at work before I can bring it to a close. There's something to do every week, I wonder when things will come to a point "I'm used to it"...when?

I gonna plan properly this time, inviting only a few drinking friends of mine. I'll see who else I can get. All in all, just a chillout. There are already a few people in mind that I'm not going to invite...some things in life have to change, and I have to make more decisions to tune myself down now. I better not give myself more trouble as the years go by.

Till then, happy birthday to myself...

.LuKe.

No comments: